Key Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) information resources:
- All about registration
- Information for social service workers
- Timescales for registration
- What qualifications do I need to register with the SSSC?
- How do I apply for registration?
- Information for employers
- Other useful information
- How do I pay my registration fees?
- Dates of required registration
- Registration Rules
- Conduct Rules
- Search the register
The SSSC have put together a short film to help applicants fill in their application forms.
Online Registration system
If you are a registered social services worker, you can use the SSSC's online registration system to view an extract of your entry in the SSSC Register, tell the SSSC about any changes to your personal details or pay your annual fees online.